Answered By: Courtney Fuson Last Updated: Aug 31, 2016 Views: 42
Items on reserve are held at one of two places - the Main circulation desk on the first floor or in the Media Center on the third floor. To determine where your item is, follow the instructions below.
Check in the library's catalog for the location and availability. Follow these steps:
- Click on a link to the library's catalog
- Choose the tab for Course Reserve
- Select either Instructor, Department, or Course and begin the search
- The results will show call numbers and locations where these items are being held.
- Once you reach the location, you can check-out the materials for the time as designated by the Instructor. Typically, this is two hours.