Answered By: Courtney Fuson Last Updated: May 17, 2018 Views: 10
Answered By: Courtney Fuson
Last Updated: May 17, 2018 Views: 10
The library binds culminating documents for the university and for students. These can include honors theses, master's theses, recital papers, or research papers.
• Documents should be delivered to Jenni MacLean in the Collection Management office on the 2nd floor of Bunch Library.
• Each department has its own requirements on how many copies should be bound. Personal copies are $10.00 each. Personal copies with accompanying items are $14.00. Please pay with cash or check (made out to Lila D. Bunch Library).
• Each copy, whether personal or for the department, should include a signature page with all required signatures.
• Copies should be delivered inside of a box with a sheet of colored paper separating each copy. Copies should be printed on thesis paper.
• A Binding Request Form (see below) should accompany each group of documents.
• Although documents should be delivered soon after completion, the library has no firm deadline for receiving them. Please follow the timeline set by your department.
• Documents will generally return from the bindery within 6-8 weeks. Students who have personal copies to pick up will receive an email when their item(s) are ready.
• For any further questions, please email or call Jenni MacLean at Jennifer.email@example.com or 615-460-5457.